During these difficult times we have followed the governments advice and put in measures to ensure we trade safely. We have also written a detailed COVID-19 risk assessment which we are happy to share, but here are some of the key points:
- We have installed a large protective perspex screen on the counter.
- We are currenlty only accepting card and preferably contactless payments.
- We provide complimentary antibacterial hand gel on the front counter for customer use.
- We wear disposable gloves and face masks and have increased the frequency of washing and sanitising our hands and cleaning surfaces with antibacterial spray.
- We provide markers spaced 2m apart to help customers queuing maintain safe social distancing.
- Using a oneway queuing system we only serve one customer at a time and don’t take the next order until the customer being served has collected their purchase and moved away to a safe distance.
- In order to reduce the amount of ‘contact points’ on the front counter, we are offering and adding sugar, cup lids, and milk when required.
We are a small independent business based in Somerset operating an upmarket artisan coffee cart. We serve high quality speciality, ethically sourced coffees, teas, and indulgent hot chocolates, plus a range of quality soft drinks.
During warmer months we also serve our own freshly prepared iced coffees and iced tea which are a refreshing alternative on a hot day.
Our drinks are complimented by delicious homemade cakes and freshly baked pastries. We also aim to cater for people with varying dietary needs by offering gluten free and vegan options.
We are proud to say that all our coffee, hot chocolate and teas are ethically sourced. Our bespoke coffee cart is designed to reflect our philosophy that everything we offer is of the highest quality. We use fully biodegradable / compostable cups, lids, cake forks and stirrers and endeavour to be as environmentally friendly as possible in all other aspects of our operation. We have been awarded the maximum 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating issued by the local authority.
Optional Food if Required:
We are happy to provide the following lunch options and would be open to discussing your requirements: Hot Somerset Cured Bacon Baps, Homemade Quiche, Filled Rolls and Filled Croissants.
We would always ensure there are vegetarian / vegan and gluten free options in order to cater for those with special dietary requirements.